1. Information rights and express consent
FIFA15CoinHack.com does not sell or rent its users' personal data to third parties with commercial purposes without the user' prior consent. However, FIFA15CoinHack.com is enabled to disclose personal data in order to (i) fulfill a legal requirement, (ii) demand the fulfillment of our policies, (iii) answer claims regarding the breach or protection of any third party's rights or its property or security, in the event they are affected by advertisements or contents. FIFA15CoinHack.com is enabled, as well, to share or transfer your personal information to:
FIFA15CoinHack.com collects information concerning users who register via the FIFA15CoinHack.com website for the following reasons:
- Creation of a community of users interested in software applications
- To provide users' opinions about computer programs through forums or any other electronic means.
- To inform the Users about anything related to the software.
- To study and analyze information provided by the Users in order to evaluate new trends or services.
- To share and send contents and opinions.
- To send e-communications with promotional and informative purposes regarding the software sector or any others that could be interesting, as the ones indicated on clause 7 below.
3. Mandatory or optional nature of the information provided by the User and reliability of the information
The User must complete the fields specified with an asterisk (*) in the registration form, as they are strictly necessary to respond to its request. The filling of the other fields is voluntary.
The User guarantees that the personal information provided is true and agrees to inform FIFA15CoinHack.com of any changes to the same.
The User guarantees that the personal information provided is exact and up to date and reflects the User's current status. The User is responsible for keeping his or her information up to date at all times. The User is responsible for any mistake or error in the data provided, and shall be liable for any damage deriving from said errors, as regards FIFA15CoinHack.com or third parties, by virtue of using FIFA15CoinHack.com services.
4. Privacy Control
Public Profile: All personal information related to the User is public. In the event the User has a personal picture or an avatar that represents them, such image shall also be visible for all Users.
5. User Consent
By filling of the form and sending his or her personal data, the User declares to have read and expressly accepted the legal terms, and grants his or her consent to the automated handling of his or her details, according with the purposes being informed and services provided by FIFA15CoinHack.com.
Moreover, the User expressly consents that his or her opinions and the contents provided by him or her are handled by FIFA15CoinHack.com for the indicated purposes.
6. Information provided by minors
Users older than fourteen years old are able to register into FIFA15CoinHack.com.com without their parents' or tutors' prior consent.
In the event the User is a minor under fourteen, their parents' or tutors' prior consent is required for the handling of the minor's personal data. The minor will be never asked about other members of his/her family's professional or economic situation or their privacy.
If you are a minor under fourteen and you have accessed this Website without letting your parents know, please do not register as a User.
7. Electronic communications
By completing and submitting an electronic form to FIFA15CoinHack.com, Users expressly consent to receive bulletins concerning the most relevant news, innovation, and information regarding the website, as well as electronic communications relating to the sector and the following sectors:
- IT, software and technology
- Digital TV / Satellite / Cable
- Fixed telephony
- Mobile telephony
- Purchase and sale of companies
- Cinema and Shows
- Videogames and multimedia
- Music / Books
- Training/ Employment
FIFA15CoinHack.com offers its Users, via previous subscription through his or her personal account, the following services:
- FIFA15CoinHack.com Newsletter (weekly subscription): The User will receive at his or her e-mail account all the information required to choose the best software: programs' comparisons, analysis and others.
- Notices and alerts through e-mail related to downloading programs.
- Special offers from FIFA15CoinHack.com and its partners.
FIFA15CoinHack.com has established a mechanisms by which users can reject said services, simply and at zero cost. Users can deactivate this service by clicking on the unsubscribe option at the bottom of the e-mails received.
FIFA15CoinHack.com informs Users that it has adopted the technical and organizational measures laid down by law to protect their personal data and to prevent it from being altered, lost, handled or accessed without authorization, bearing in mind the status of the technology, nature of the data saved and the risks to which they are exposed, in accordance with all the regulations in force.
9. Cookies and IPs
The user can deactivate Google cookies by deactivating cookies in their browser.
FIFA15CoinHack.com does not spam and only handles data provided by the Users via the Website or email messages.
10. Right to Access, Correct and Cancel Data
The User is entitled to access this information, correct it if there are mistakes and cancel their FIFA15CoinHack.com account.
Users can exercise these rights via the configuration menu in their personal profile, which they can access using their email address and password. If users experience problems while exercising their online rights or if they have doubts or questions related to our Personal Data Protection Policy they can contact us directly at:
40, rue Bouvier
E-mail: [email protected]
Personal data processing, as well as commercial electronic communications, are in accordance with the regulations currently in force.
11. Modification of the Data Protection Policy
FIFA15CoinHack.com reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to future legislative or case law developments.
12. Applicable Law
Unless a specific local regulation sets forth the contrary, the Data Protection Policy and the rest of the Legal Conditions concerning the website are governed by Romanian law.
13. Questions regarding this Policy
Any doubts or question related to this Personal Data Protection Policy can be sent by email [email protected]
Date: August 2014